I know a number of companies who are-
- Desperate for growth and profit maximization;
- Always pressuring employees for everything;
- Disbelieving employees’ strength and integrity;
- Spying on employees’ activities besides the CC camera:
- Keeping employees’ under tremendous pressure; but lacks motivation tremendously;
- Training is considered as expense; thus avoided;
- No empowerment; one man show figured- with “Boss is always right” trend.
OUTCOME: Lack of employee loyalty>>> Employees do not belong to the company>> Remarkable employee turnover>>
Profit Maximization? – No
Company GROWTH ? NOT AT ALL.
I know particularly one company/firm who:
- Believes employees, trust in their abilities.
- No pressure for work;
- No CCTV inside office space;
- Leaves are given as applied;
- Training is provided as needed;
- Empowering employees with delegation;
- The boss being a renowned personality remains busy; most of the time out of office- He never shouts employees;
- Salary/benefits are well met in time.
** OUTCOME: Loyal employees>> Silent work>> Minimum supervision>> Employees feel a “own” the firm.
Profit Maximization? – Remarkable
Company GROWTH ? Outstanding.